Here are some famous Indian diasporas in Australia as of 2023 and their achievements:
- Manu Feildel: A French-Indian chef and restaurateur, who is widely known for his appearance on various cooking shows such as MasterChef Australia and My Kitchen Rules.
- Nitin Gupta: A leading entrepreneur and founder of the financial technology company Prospa, which is one of the largest online small business lenders in Australia.
- Gautam Gupta: A computer scientist and technology executive, who is the co-founder and CEO of Culture Amp, a leading human resources technology company based in Melbourne.
- Priya Serrao: A model and beauty queen, who was crowned Miss Universe Australia 2019 and represented Australia in the Miss Universe 2019 pageant.
- Jhana Millers: An Olympic sprinter, who represented Australia in the 100 meters at the 2020 Summer Olympics.
- Roshni Bhatia: A clinical psychologist and researcher, who is widely recognized for her work in the area of mental health and well-being.
- Dr. Shamsher Rawther: A renowned orthopedic surgeon and medical educator, who has made significant contributions to the field of orthopedics in Australia.
- Saroo Brierley: An Indian-born Australian author and public speaker, who is best known for his memoir “A Long Way Home,” which was later adapted into the film “Lion.”
These are just a few examples of the many successful and accomplished Indian diasporas in Australia. Their achievements highlight the talent and contributions of the Indian community in Australia, and their success serves as an inspiration to others.
Leave a Reply