You are welcome. When you use pravasindians.com’s Services, you automatically (“Member” or “You” or “Your”) agree to the terms and conditions described (defined herein as “Terms of Service”).
ACCEPTING THE TERMS OF SERVICE: PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY pravasindians.com THROUGH OUR WEBSITE (WHICH IS CURRENTLY LOCATED AT pravasindians.com – THIS “WEBSITE”). By clicking the “I agree” button, you agree that you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended by pravasindians.com at any time by posting the terms approved by Pravas Indians magazine on our website in our concept. If you have already become a member prior to the publication of the Approved Terms on our website, the incorporated Terms will be deemed to be automatically and essentially effective 30 days after they are posted. Your continued use of this website will automatically constitute your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This Agreement shall not be deemed to be a separate Terms Improvement Agreement unless signed by both us and you by a written agreement between us and you.
www.pravasindians.com provides journalistic material, reports, data, telephone and email consultations (“Materials”) via the World Wide Web, and electronic mail. Although certain portions of the Content may be viewed only by visiting the pravasindians.com site (“Free Services” and “Paid Services”), you may need to register as a member of pravasindians.com to receive additional content and services so that you can access the all contents and services from pravasindians.com. Under consideration for paid services, members agree to:
- Provide current, complete, and accurate information about the Member as requested by pravasindians.com.
- This information needs to be kept current and complete and accurate, so keep updating it from time to time. What we request from you at the time of original sign-up and what you provide, and all updates to them, are referred to in these Terms of Service as “Registration Data”. Many services and content are provided by third party suppliers and not by pravasindians.com.
- Member Eligibility: The Services are available only to persons who can enter into a legally binding contract under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, the Services are not permitted by temporarily or indefinitely suspended pravasindians.com members. In addition, pravasindians.com does not permit the use of the Services by (a) residents of any jurisdiction that is not subject to our Services or (b) countries that are subject to law, regulation, treaty or business relations. If you do not qualify in accordance with these Terms, please do not use the Services.
- Member Registration Data: You will receive your username and a password on pravasindians.com, including your provision of Registration Data upon registration. You are solely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your pravasindians.com username and password. You are responsible for all use of your account, regardless of whether you have actually or expressly authorized it. You can change your password by following the instructions on the website. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCOUNT, EMAIL ID, AND PASSWORD MAY NOT BE TRANSFERRED OR SOLD TO OTHER PARTY.
- OUR ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT: In order to ensure that pravasindians.com is able to provide high quality services, respond to customer needs and comply with the laws, you hereby agree pravasindians.com employees and agents to be able to access your account and records on a case-by-case basis to investigate complaints or other allegations or suspected misconduct.