Pravasi Indians is a leading Indian magazine exclusively dealing with a wide gamut of issues that matter to the Indian Diaspora spread across diverse regions of the world. Brought out by Template Media LLP in collaboration with GRC India, the publication has emerged as a credible and resonant voice of all Indian immigrants, OCI cardholders, NRIs and PIOs who are now a force to reckon with in the lands they have chosen to make a mark for themselves.
The publication, through its Print, Web editions and social media presence, gives regular coverage to the activities, aspirations and achievements of Indians abroad. In doing so, it remains committed to serve the interests of Indian Diaspora as a whole.
Pravasi Indians has a fully functional bureau in Delhi backed by a global panel of eminent expert writers/columnists to facilitate the regular flow of news and views pertaining to Indian communities abroad.
The publication has endeared itself to:
- Indian communities across the globe
- Global corporate sector, especially where people of the Indian Diaspora are employed in good numbers
- Foreign organisations catering to/connected with the Indian Diaspora
- Various international charity organisations; Indian embassies/missions abroad
- Thought leaders and all those associated with a progressive thought process to engage the diaspora in a much more meaningful way.
|Full page Colour||Rs 50,000|
|Half page Colour||Rs 30,000|
|Inside Double Spread||Rs 90,000|
|Back cover||Rs 1,20,000|
|Inside Back Cover||Rs 1,00,000|
|Inside Front Cover||Rs 1,00,000|
|Open Double Spread Before Content Page||Rs 1,80,000|